Tuesday 27 October 2009

Recipe for disaster?

I've actually got a kitchen. A real one that has got units, a cooker, a hob, a sink with a tap that works, tiles, power points that are fixed to the wall with no wires hanging out and a worktop. Unbelievable. It's been a very long and painful journey to get this far. I've learnt some pretty horrible lessons about trusting people. I now owe an awful lot of money. Oddly, about the same amount that is owed to me by cowboy Pete and Bob. Not likely to see that though, am I?

Back to the subject in hand. I am happy that the kitchen, my kitchen, is finally finished. It only took 3 days. Now I need to think about cooking again. Where on earth did I put that delicious fruit cake recipe or the one for flapjacks? Have I got a casserole dish somewhere? I've spent the last 18 months cooking meals either in a mivcrowave or on the hob I've lost the plot with cooking thing in an oven! The world is my oyster and I'm skint and haven't got a clue what to cook.

No comments:

Post a Comment