Sunday 1 November 2009

All Saints Day

GF has bitten the dust. He didn't bother getting in touch to check our Monday date (last week). I sent a message saying that I was disappointed that he obviously thought I would go away if he ignored me long enough. He replied that he had been 'busy and had a cold'. Swine flu, no doubt. Oddly, he hasn't been in touch since. Ha ha.

Mr Right has fallen off the radar again. He is such bad news. A real player or conman. Intriguing but not worth any effort. Next time he pops up (and he is bound to) I'll ignore him and maybe he'll go away.

Bob is meant to pay me back 'before Monday'. Hmmm, it's Monday tomorrow and there is no miraculous payment as yet.

Payment is also due from cowboy Pete. 1st of the month for the next 9 months. That's not appeared either. Maybe Bob and cP have set up a business together. Conmen r Us.

No comments:

Post a Comment