Monday 18 January 2010

Carry on sister?

Should I carry on with this or not? I deliberately stopped as all I did was complain about things which, by anyone's standards, is dull and boring. Life is slighty different now. I am trying to be more positive. It's a little bit lighter every day and that makes a difference to me.

I usually walk a couple of miles every day without thinking about it. That has been impossible lately due to the covering of soggy smash otherwise known as snow. It was so nice to be able to walk at my normal pace yesterday. Sun was shining and the sky was blue. No ice or snow and the pavements were dry. I actually wore real leather shoes today, with a real skirt instead of my snow uniform of trousers and trainers.

I need to have a massive rummage under the bed and in boxes. I need to find a poem that I know I've got somewhere. It's in a handmade purple frame.

1 comment:

  1. Soggy smash - yum, that’s what I'm gonna have for our teas!

    Tis the time of year to feel blue, sounds like you may have a touch of SAD Seasonal Affective Disorder, no that's not a joke here's the website: www.sada.org.uk Symptoms include: Depression, Sleep Problems, Lethargy, Over Eating, Loss of Concentration, Social Problems, Anxiety, Loss of Libido, Mood Changes... come to think of it I think I may have it too.

    Walking under blue skies is prescribed, I went for a walk the other morning and that really helped perk me up, (along with a shot of real coffee).

    And yes - carry on!

    WEM xx

    ReplyDelete