Thursday 15 April 2010

Ex It

Romance is dead or is certainly dying. Instead of staying to argue his point, he walked out. That's meant to be my trick. He stole my thunder leaving me to clear up and walk home alone last night from my friend's house in a slightly squiffy state. Luckily, I remembered to bring the Lindt chocolate bunny that she gave me earlier in the evening. I bit his ears off with justifiable anger when I got home.

Today has been full of texts and misunderstandings. There doesn't seem to be any remorse just hurt feelings and sadness. The Icelandic cloud of volcanic ash seems to match my mood. I could damage the paint of passing aircraft by merely glancing scornfully in their direction. Is it worth it? Is he worth the sadness and the empty feeling? I don't know. I really don't know so I'll dwell on it until it's too late. I'll push him away so that he feels better.

1 comment:

  1. How awful, poor you having to walk home alone. I hope things clear up for you and the skies get bluer.
    WEM xx

    ReplyDelete