Friday 23 April 2010

currying favour?

Man at work arrived at mine clutching the most beautiful bouquet of flowers this evening. Roses, lillies, gerberas and carnations all in shades of peach, cream and pale orange. He's now gone out to get himself a curry. He's a tad upset that I'm not hungry. I forgot that he mentioned a take-away curry earlier at work and I stuffed my face with garlicky spaghetti bolognaise when I got in. So - I smell like hell and he's hungry. Not a good combination. He's going to get his revenge by eating the raw onion relish, no doubt.

I don't know why he brought me flowers. He simply said that he wanted to give them to me tomorrow morning but was worried that they wouldn't survive overnight in his car boot. Yes, he's staying the night but we will be sleeping in seperate beds. It's a very long story.

No comments:

Post a Comment