Sunday 13 September 2009

Sugar house

Expected the sun to shine but it's dull and overcast. Have already been to Sainsburys. Son and I are going out soon to collect seeds. It's his homework. Find different types of seeds. I will take a bag and find blackberries and wild flowers. Lovely. Two years ago I picked lots of sloes but the resulting sloe gin was not good. The sloe brandy was ok though. I don't think I put enough sugar in. I was probably feeling bloated at the time so decided to cut down on sugar consumption.

I live in a flat. I am getting oddly dissatisfied with the living space (probably caused by not having a kitchen so never having a heart to the home). I've started looking at property websites. How could I possibly sell my flat without a kitchen? I haven't got the money to move but I want a house again. Being freehold, I only own the inside walls, not the outside. It's not enough. I want a little Wendy House.

No comments:

Post a Comment