Saturday 26 September 2009

Kitchen smitchen

Bob sent me a text last week with yet another excuse. Personal problems this time. Then I get another text saying that he will be at mine on Friday. I got home Friday only to find an envelope through the door with a note saying 'sorry for the delay'. Hmmmm. Not the best excuse.

Two potential kitchen fitters came to have a look last week. First one, from a DIY superstore, sent me pictures of bland looking units today. No note, no compliment slip, no details or prices....just pics. Not very business-like, surely?

The second one hasn't sent me anything but he did ring to say that the sink needs to be moved and this may keep costs down. He promised to send me 'stuff' next week. He's a local kitchen fitter. So far - local man is in the lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment